J-Hope and RM, also known as the 94z, share a special bond as BTS‘s leading forces. RM, the official leader, and J-Hope, often referred to as BTS’s pillar, have more in common than simply being born in 1994 — Their undying effort to do their best for their group gives them a mutual sense of respect and admiration for one another. Check out 10 moments from this iconic duo below!
1. Grabbing a beer together in Malta
The two shared an unforgettable moment when they reflected on their success.
2. Vibing together during Muster “Sowoozoo”
Make way for the coolest duo!
3. Exploring and relaxing during “In The Soop”
They hiked, had deep conversations, and enjoyed nature.
4. J-Hope sticking up for RM by telling the translator to do his job
He didn’t want to see his friend struggle.
5. RM accidentally hitting J-Hope in the head
This is definitely not the first time this has happened!
6. Being KAWS fanboys
These guys are obsessed with art, figurines, and anything swag.
7. Decorating ARMY bombs together during a live broadcast
Neither one is particularly an artist, but they did their best!
8. Exuding the most power together
These two look like co-bosses!
9. Running into the ocean while yelling
Sometimes, you just need to let the crazy out!
10. Every time J-Hope pops up in the background of RM’s selfies
These two are always together!