BTS’s Top 10 Savage Moments From “Run BTS!” Episode 146
BTS‘s search for the stolen ARMY headstone continues on Run BTS! In Episode 146, the members went hunting for thieves while sassing each other along the way. Here, in no particular order, are their most savage moments!
1. Kill the thief!
Inspector J-Hope was minding his own business when he was captured by the royal army. Rather than rescuing him, Young Master Jimin called for his execution!
2. Shut up, young master!
During this challenge, a “rude” person kept distracting J-Hope by being a general nuisance. So, J-Hope told him to shut it!
Be quiet? How dare a mere inspector speak to the young master that way!
3. Suga refusing to believe any of V’s B.S.
V earned a spot on the list of most likely suspects for being, well, sus.
V attempted to defend himself, using years of friendship as evidence, but it backfired.
According to Suga, they all suspect V because they know him so well!
4. J-Hope straight-up murdering Jin for having poor eyesight
The man’s only crime is trying to see clearly…or is it?
5. From allies to enemies real quick
When J-Hope and Jungkook found out that the thief could be associated with horses, their dynamic changed.
Jungkook became suspicious because the medal J-Hope carries has horses on it!
Could this undercover inspector actually be a criminal?
6. V completely ignoring Jimin’s dramatic death scene
This “dying” young master wasn’t getting any sympathy V!
He had more important things to do!
7. Jin and Suga judging V…hard.
V recited a passage he had learned to win a challenge. Then he told Jin and Suga to memorize it. Their response was basically, “WTF?”
8. Jungkook refusing to go along with J-Hope’s plan
Climb into the chicken coop? Not today, hyung!
9. The editors slowing down this extreme closeup of Jin (not) blinking
They also added music.
10. This cat trying to bite V after he spent half the episode cuddling it
What an ungrateful fuzzbutt!
Check out more funny moments here:
10+ Funny Moments From “Run BTS!” Episode 146 That You Need To See