Here Are 9 Times BTS Gave ARMYs Secondhand Embarrassment
Wherever BTS goes, they always bring their signature chaotic energy! No matter how hard ARMYs may cringe at the crazy things the guys do, we just can’t stop loving them. After all, who doesn’t get some secondhand embarrassment from their family sometimes? Check out some of the moments below where they get so wild, even ARMYs got shy!
1. J-Hope once showed a bit too much of his “Blood, Sweat, and Tears” dance.
He didn’t leave much to the imagination!
2. BTS danced so hard, they ended up in a Red Velvet fancam.
They don’t see anyone else around them!
bts dancing crazy red velvet just looking pic.twitter.com/u6ewuTjgis
— archive (@koovrns) May 20, 2021
3. RM got on the big screen…doing this.
The face is priceless.
4. This moment that happened on TV.
Just some typical Bangtan shenanigans over here.
Lmao you can’t take them anywhere… “Hell YEAH”…. Namkook #BTS #BTS_Butter pic.twitter.com/pYq44rIjY2
— AHEM⁷ 🐨🧈 (@7ArcsAndSins) November 24, 2021
5. Suga proved himself as the flirtation master with ARMYs way back in the day.
Cringing but also falling for every word he says.
the way min yoongi flirts with army pic.twitter.com/GGMx2dG5I2
— ash⁷ (@adoresyooni) September 23, 2020
6. When J-Hope’s elevator prank lead to this iconic moment.
You can feel his pain!
remember jhope’s elevator prank and the legendary “im not a weird person” caption? lmao he looked like he wanted the ground to eat him alive lololol
JHOPE MANG#iHeartAwards #BestBoyBand #BTS @BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/440aBRn7ee
— yaps coups 🍒 ఇ ◝‿◜ ఇ (@vantaehyungssi) February 11, 2018
7. When Jungkook and Jimin had this legendary moment in their old vlog.
They didn’t realize what happened, but ARMYs did!
9 years ago today predebut Jimin saying abt valentines day and Jungkook going- 'ah…' At that moment the bgm-"i love bad b!tches that's my fvcking problem" 😭
— naz⁷ (@shy_taegi) February 14, 2022
8. BTS went into full “chaotic” mode the moment they stepped onto I-LAND.
We can’t take these guys anywhere!
bts in Iland be like;
expectation: go to i-land and be very strict mentors to the trainees
reality: go to i-land to break things and steal foods 😌#ILAND_EP7 #ILANDXBTS pic.twitter.com/TP0RKW6J7I
— Maggwieee (@Margareeyt_512) August 14, 2020
9. Jimin once accidentally flipped off ARMYs…then immediately apologized.
He just wanted to show the little faces he drew!
Why Does BTS’s Suga Always Wear The Number 3 On His Jerseys? It’s Because Of One Man
BTS Kicks Off 2023 FESTA With 10th Anniversary Family Portrait
BTS’s Suga And Halsey To Release New Collaborative Song Together
Forever A Fan: How BTS’s Jimin Greatly Inspired ENHYPEN’s Ni-Ki During The Latter’s “Bite Me” Comeback