BTS‘s V recently showed off his stunning vocals in a jazz medley, “Le Jazz de V.” Covering songs like “It’s Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas” by Bing Crosby and “Cheek to Cheek” by Fred Astaire, he proved exactly why his voice was made for this genre! Check out 8 relatable reactions from ARMY below.
1. Yes, we needed a Christmas song in the middle of summer.
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" by Taehyung ✨ pic.twitter.com/AEcN4RU7e2
— ◡̈ (@taebokkiii) June 16, 2023
2. This beautiful harmonization is everything! 😍
Oh my god the heavenly harmonization between taehyung and her, so beautiful! pic.twitter.com/EAn4p9hjWC
— THV🎄 (@Taehyungimpact) June 16, 2023
3. His voice is one-of-a-kind!
— taehyung pretty hands (@kthprettyhands) June 16, 2023
4. Did you catch that effortless note change?
— bts memeories⁷ (@btsmemeories) June 16, 2023
5. His charisma is unmatched.
the wink and the smile KIM TAEHYUNG!? pic.twitter.com/lxea3KvIfD
— thv updates (@DailylofV) June 16, 2023
6. Clearly, he was made for jazz music!
HIS VOICE??? MADE FOR THIS GENRE! KIM TAEHYUNG YOU ARE AMAZING pic.twitter.com/u9RihPEuyJ
— ᴺᴱᴸᴸᴵᴱ (@yourstrulytkk) June 16, 2023
7. We are suddenly reminded of this quote from Iris Stevenson.
“You have a wonderful voice. Keep him, he’s soulful. People feel something when you sing, keep going” — Iris Stevenson
— taehyung pics⚡️ (@taehyungpic) June 16, 2023
8. Nothing is more precious than his big smile!
his smile pic.twitter.com/x5JFUpOXcb
— taehyung loops (@loopsvante) June 16, 2023