Rapper, singer, and record producer GRAY is the latest celebrity to feature on BuzzFeed‘s popular “Thirst Tweets” series on YouTube. We were suspicious that he would be guesting after he tweeted this…
Kinda in the mood for some thirst tweets💦, hmu!
— GRAY (@callmeGRAY) August 4, 2021
He joins Eric Nam, Jessi, Amber Liu, Henry Lau, and, of course, his AOMG CEO and fellow artist Jay Park. While some of the previous “thirst tweets” have actually been surprisingly tame, GRAY got exactly what he asked for or maybe too much. This was perhaps one of the thirstiest “Thirst Tweets” yet.
Here are 10+ of GRAY’s funniest reactions to thirst tweets about himself…
1. “GRAY is way too f*king sexy, and it’s detrimental to my health. I cannot.”
He felt conflicted about this one…
Oh, that’s not good. Am I too f*cking sexy? It’s good news for me, thank you! I like being sexy, but I don’t want to be bad for your health. I don’t know… should I leave?
2. “PSA: GRAY is so hot he’ll make you sweat. Hydrate.”
When he managed to turn it into a self-promo (as he should)…
Am I really that hot? I mean, yeah, I just brought out my new album fresh out of the over so… It must be hot, isn’t it?
Here’s a reminder from GRAY himself to go drink some water…
3. “YOUR SONGS CAN TOP THE CHARTS, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE BE ON TOP OF ME TOO?”
Do you ever read thirst tweets and think of your boss? GRAY does.
This reminds me of Jay Park’s song ‘Ride Me.’
After singing a short cover of “Ride Me,” he encouraged his fan to ride…
Ok, we are ridin’ right now, right? Ridin’ on top of my voice? Yeah.
4. “GRAY COULD PUNCH ME AND IT WOULD STILL HURT BUT I WILL SAY THANK YOU.”
He revealed that he’s actually quite the pacifist.
I don’t like to hurt people. I want to embrace everyone. No violence. But still, thank you for using such strong words to express your affection for me.
5. “Why does GRAY had to add that sexy whisper at every song he produce and attack me every single time?”
He explained that while he always includes the whispery “GRAY” for his producer tag, it’s not actually his voice after all!
Yes, it’s my producer tag. When you listen to my songs, IGT. They call it, ‘In GRAY we trust.’ The producer tag is part of every song that I’ve made. But it’s actually not my voice. …The tag ‘GRAY’ is actually Zion.T’s voice. But, thank you for thinking that it’s sexy.
6. “I’m ready to sit on GRAY’s face…I’m ready for AOMG to train me.”
We’re pretty sure that GRAY experienced culture shock in this moment.
Why do you want to sit on my face? Please don’t fart… Are they all like this? Why are they going so harsh? Thirst Tweets, I see how it is.
7. “GRAY is so attractive like dam daddy break my back like a glow stick.”
You heard it here first, folks…
Daddy, mmm. Come to daddy?
8. “GRAY, I will suck your toes like a Slurpee.”
He gave us all a fair warning concerning his feet.
I highly doubt that it’ll taste like a Slurpee ’cause I’ve sweat a bit today. I’m not sure you’d be able to handle it.
9. “Sir, I like it when you say ‘good morning, but I like it more when you say ‘good moaning.”
We’ll just let him speak for himself on this one.
You’re right. You could moan in joy when you listen to my music.
10. “I lost my choker. Can I use your hand?”
He might be GRAY, but he’s not Christian Grey, everyone.
Maybe they got confused? Grey… from Fifty Shades of Grey? I feel like you have to go for the other Grey.
11. “Can rapper and producer Lee Sunghwa crush my windpipe?”
He would rather take care of someone rather than hurt them.
You can also go find the other Christian Grey. For me, I like being very sweet to the other person when I fall in love. I’m a softie and I like taking care of them. Not punching someone! Punch, choke… and headlock. Why??
12. “When I see GRAY… Me: caution, slippery when wet.”
This sounds like a them problem rather than GRAY, maybe?
I’ll be careful now so that you won’t slip. Maybe walk more sneakily?
13. “My throat been kinda bored lately, wanna help me out?”
We’re pretty sure they are not looking to eat food, GRAY…
Wanna go eat something delicious? I love pizza. Papa John’s. Add on cheese, triple times.
14. “I want GRAY to curl me like a dumbbell and wear my a*s like a hat.”
Curling dumbbells aren’t the only exercise that GRAY’s fans have on their mind…
Dumbbell! I’ve been loving the dumbbells lately. Been using them to exercise a lot lately. I work out every day. I’ll curl dumbbells every day for everyone.
15. “Sing with me: shoulders, knees, and toes- oh wait, I forgot the HEAD, but I’ll give you that later.”
This one left GRAY truly speechless.
I don’t know what to say… Thirst Tweets… ain’t easy.
16. “You could ram your foot up my a*s, and I’d say ‘thank you, papi.'”
He’s learning quickly.
So they use they word ‘dad’ like this, huh?
17. “Hey, GRAY, you know what, don’t you feel jealous of my heart? Because it’s pumping inside me, and you’re not.”
He completely shot this one down…
Is this pumping… the other pumping, right? Nah, I’m not jealous.
See some of the funny “thirst tweets” that didn’t make the video’s cut below:
Watch the entire “Thirst Tweets” video here: