Here Are 9 Times Red Velvet’s Irene Rocked Bangs To Inspire You To Cut Your Own
Warning: Hide your craft scissors before reading to avoid rash decisions.
Red Velvet‘s Irene is so gorgeous, it’s hard not to be inspired by everything she does. Here are 9 times she showed her bangs off and made fans everywhere create a hairdressing appointment ASAP.
1. If this doesn’t make you pick up a pair of scissors, nothing will.
2. Full bangs with some face-framing layers are super girly.
3. All you need are a few choppy pieces to create the innocent look.
4. Cut a very small amount of hair for a dainty effect.
5. It goes well with her pitch-black locks.
6. Cutting a tiny amount of baby hairs is also trendy.
7. Some bangs peaking out of any hat or beret is totally adorable.
8. How about parting in the middle for the 5:5 look?
9. Maybe it’s best to get a professional to cut your hair like Irene!
10+ Songs K-Pop Fans Want To See Red Velvet Perform At New Concert “R to V”
Red Velvet Fans Furious With SM Entertainment Due To Lack Of Fanclub
The Female K-Pop Idol Whose Features Are So Unreal, She’s Like An Anime Character Come To Life
There’s Only One Thing Red Velvet’s Irene Can’t Do (And It’s Adorable)