10+ Times Red Velvet And MAMAMOO Were The Cutest BFFs That Will Make Your MamaVelvet Heart Flutter
Nothing brings greater joy than seeing the girls of Red Velvet and MAMAMOO display their adorable friendships. Here are 10+ interactions between the groups that will make you a MamaVelvet stan for life.
1. Yeri and Seulgi attended MAMAMOO’s 4Seasons F/W concert.
2. Irene jamming to MAMAMOO’s “Hip” like nobody’s watching.
Irene from Red Velvet rocking out to Hip like her life depended on it pic.twitter.com/bf1T6tJc9L
— moonbyul 🔥SPIT IT OUT🔥 (@KIWIarry) February 24, 2020
3. The girls always keep in contact through text.
Solar during solarsido live this February of 2020:"I've got a text from red velvet wendy-nim- wishing me happy birthday. Because she likes fruit she sent me a lot of fruit pictures. I'll text her back😊🥺" pic.twitter.com/ENGiM4rSWt
— angelic ୭̥⁷❖nsfr (@diorhwajen) April 25, 2020
4. Hwasa and Seulgi’s epic “Bang Bang” collaboration.
5. Another collab with Seulgi, but this time it’s Moonbyul’s “Selfish.”
6. MoonSeul is life.
7. Wheein making Irene laugh is precious.
8. Solar checked in on Wendy after her injury.
Reveluvs were using the hashtag #ThankYouSolar to thank solar for finding wendy during the incident and checking in on her after,
moos let's help spread #ApologizeToWendy to spead more on sbs ignorance and unprofessional and hurting a artist, justice should be served!
— Mamamoo is proud of you (@MMMproudofu) May 2, 2020
9. Solar’s friendship with Irene will make you squeal.