A Look At SM Entertainment’s Visual Line From 1st To 4th Generation – Here’s The Idols In Their Legendary Days
SM Entertainment‘s always been known for their visuals – each group will have a standout visual that perfectly fits the group’s image, although all the members are beautiful and handsome! Here’s a look at their 1st to 4th generation idols’ visual line.
1. 4th Generation – Winter (aespa)
Although Karina is the group’s center, many fans have named Winter as the visual. Stunning, as she’s also the main vocal!
2. 3.5th Generation – Lucas (WayV)
Lucas famously got into the company just by doing three model poses.
3. 3.5th Generation – Jaehyun (NCT)
Jaehyun’s prince-like visuals are always the talk of the town.
4. 3rd Generation – Irene (Red Velvet)
The original visual.
5. 3rd Generation – Suho (EXO)
Suho falls perfectly into the SM-style face.
6. 2.5th Generation – Krystal [f(x)]
Krystal’s chic visuals can’t be followed.
7. 2.5th Generation – Minho (SHINee)
Minho was known for his huge eyes and high nose bridge.
8. 2nd Generation – Yoona (Girls’ Generation)
Yoona is still named as one of the top girl group visuals today.
9. 2nd Generation – Kibum (Super Junior)
Although he is no longer a part of the group, he was famous for being a visual.
10. 1.5th Generation – Jaejoong (TVXQ)
Jaejoong was one of the best-known visuals at that point in time.
11. 1.5th Generation – Yoochun (TVXQ)
Yoochun was known for his flower boy looks.
12. 1st Generation – Kangta (H.O.T)
He’s now a director at SM Entertainment!
13. 1st Generation – Eric (SHINHWA)
Eric is now happily married.
14. 1st Generation – Eugene (S.E.S)
Eugene now stars in The Penthouse!