Last week, VIXX‘s Ravi made a gorgeous comeback with “Cardigan!” As fans were delighted to hear from the singer again, he took to Reddit to answer as many questions as possible!
1. Can you be my friend for 10 seconds?
10……9…..8…..7…..6..5…4…3..2..1. Sorry, I [love] you.
2. Lady Gaga revealed [that] she wrote “Just Dance” and “Love Game” [in] under 3 minutes, what’s the fastest song [you’ve written], and what’s the approximate time?
I have no songs made in 3 minutes… I want to be like Lady Gaga.
3. I always find your music videos cool, so I was wondering what your creative process is when it comes to making a music video for a song?
[The] Cardigan MV is a story of me and Wonstein lost in a pile of cardigans looking for that ‘girl.’ We had to talk a lot about it with the director to make the MV look good.
4. How do you choose or contact artists to collaborate with when you are creating an album?
I try to look [for] or contact people around me that would suit the project.
5. Is there any dream that you haven’t [reached]? And what is it?
I was going to go on a world tour, but because of the pandemic, it was canceled. I would really like to have a world tour!
6. What are some of your musical inspirations?
Everything comes from my daily life. You guys are also included in that part.
7. Are there any non-Korean rappers you would like to work with?
I would like to work with 24Kgoldn and Justin Bieber!
8. How are you? We missed you!
I think of you always [and] it is such a good opportunity to talk to you guys like this. I would like to have a concert as soon as possible. It seems like there are so many songs I haven’t let you guys hear yet. Thank you always!
Check out his comeback track “Cardigan” and his video for his b-side “Flower Garden” below!