ARMY Imagine BTS’s Jungkook As The Perfect Drama Protagonist After His Wet Hair Visuals Go Viral
BTS recently released photos from the upcoming season of In The SOOP that show the members enjoying the outdoors, and we can’t wait for it to air on October 15!
This one picture of Jungkook has gone viral because netizens can’t get over his wet hair visuals. He looks just like the coming-of-age protagonist of our dreams!
Some talented ARMY have even edited the photo into impeccable movie posters. This one has the title for the 2019 film My Best Summer (The Summer I Met You).
And this edit is a spin-off on the movie Take Me To The Moon (Hello, My Girl); it says “Hello, My Boy” instead!
This one took inspiration for Jungkook’s solo song “Euphoria” from Love Yourself: Answer (2018)! The words in the back are lyrics from the song: “Across the dream, past the woods, I’m following this clarity.”
A post on Korean community board theqoo is full of comments imagining Jungkook as a youth movie main character. He makes the perfect “first love” protagonist!
- “104. What a heartthrob ㅠㅠ He’s such boyfriend material but we know boyfriends like him do not exist. Cries.”
- “105. This looks like it was taken during summer training for some tennis team… and he’s the MVP that I’ve been f*cking crushing on for years.”
- “106. Wait, what? He looks exactly like my very first love. (My memories have been tweaked for sure.)”
- “107. 😭😭😭😭”
- “108. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU………”
- “109. And the narration goes something like, ‘It was the summer of 2021.‘
ARMY can’t wait to see the second season of BTS In The SOOP, and these photos are only hyping us up more! Check out more of the preview photos posted recently below.
BTS Get Wet And Wild In New “BTS In The SOOP 2” Preview Photos