ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo is known for many things, his performing and acting skills among them. However, he’s arguably most well-known for his “natural face genius” visuals, with the kind of handsomeness that most people have to have work done to achieve.
But not Eunwoo. Despite some people trying to claim that he has had work done, there really isn’t any evidence of it, and in fact, pictures from his childhood tend to prove otherwise.
Recently, a photo of Eunwoo when he was in 6th grade has resurfaced. In the photo, the K-Pop idol can be seen posing with his friends, and while the hairstyle of the time is definitely outdated now (much to fans’ amusement!), it’s incredible just how similar he looked even then.
Funnily enough, some fans claim he even looks younger now than he did back then, since he looked mature for his age in 6th grade but looks even better now at age 25!
It’s not the first time photos of a younger Eunwoo have been shared with the public — in fact, there are several instances of it that make netizens wonder just what he could have done in a past life to be blessed with such naturally handsome visuals.
Comments on the group photo, which was shared on an online forum, are relatable and also hilarious!
- “F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You’re telling me that’s not the gym teacher?”
- “But a lot of pretty and handsome people tend to look older when they’re younger. And the more they grow older, the younger they look”
- “Korean 2000’s hairstyle having everyone by their necks but his face card never once declined”
- “Well no one can say he had work done”
- “He was always handsome”
- “He looks like one of those Korean actors from the 90s, sheez who created him”
Eunwoo recently appeared at the Dior Men’s Fall 2023 Collection event as an ambassador for the Dior brand, who are definitely lucky to have him represent their company!