BLACKPINK fans have been expressing their concern for Jisoo after photos recently surfaced that show the K-Pop idol with a large lump on the side of her neck.
The photos were apparently taken from a recent performance and shared on an online forum post with the author leaving a worried caption.
The caption says, “She should get a biopsy for this at the hospital. It might be a benign tumor but it might also be malignant. Anyways, it will keep on getting bigger so she needs surgery to get rid of it.”
Photos from other instances that show the bump were shared on the post as well, which makes it seem like this has been an ongoing occurrence for Jisoo.
Other commenters are sharing the author’s worry for Jisoo, hoping that she will get the lump checked out by a professional if she hasn’t already.
- “woah…. this is my first time seeing that on her. I hope it’s nothing serious.”
- “It’s always worrying to see something like this but she has a lot of people around her taking care of her so hopefully it’s nothing serious and she’s already being treated (or just aware if it’s nothing serious)”
- “omg i hope its nothing serious but that is quite startling to see”
- “she’s need to get check, my grandma had a similar one and she remove it with surgery but before they did a biopsy to see if it was malignant, lucky it wasn’t.”
- “I hope she gets that checked out! Better safe than sorry!”
Others, however, think that the people above are over-reacting and that it’s nothing to be worried about.
- “It’s nothing big so don’t worry. It comes out when she’s tired so it goes away once she gets a good rest. She got it checked under an ultrasound and it was fine. It’s just a swollen lymph node”
- “It’s a lymph node. It gets swollen if her condition is bad or if she’s tired. I’m sure that she gets it checked and will be fine”
- “If it was really a tumor, someone would’ve told her already and she would’ve gone to the hospital”
- “Probably a lymph node, if not a benign mass since it’s round and smooth. Isn’t inflamed so definitely not a dermal lesion. Either way she has the time and opportunity to get it checked so if it’s serious like in infection or a neoplasm, she wouldnt be performing.”
Whatever the case may be, we hope that it’s nothing that Jisoo or fans need to be worried about!