“Boys Planet” Kim Taerae Gains Attention For His “Loser-Like” Charms
The “nerdy loser” or “jjindda-nam” is the latest trend in ideal types in South Korea. Girls are beginning to fall for the studious-looking, shy types! A perfect example would be Seo Kang Joon in The Third Charm.
Boys Planet‘s Kim Taerae is popular for the same reason. He has a killer voice, and many are attracted to his slightly awkward, soft-hearted, nerd-like charms. He recently began to trend after a post on a community site titled, “Why does Kim TR look like such a loser?”
OP meant “loser” in the best way possible. The “loser-like” man is now considered a popular archetype amongst South Korean girls.
He even wears the perfect nerdy glasses and preppy vest.
When he’s all dolled-up, he looks like a different person!
His cute, nerdy style is winning the hearts of many.
- I like how he doesn’t doll himself up. (Actually, he probably did but it just looks like that.) Taerae, please don’t develop a sense of style. Luxury items? Don’t even let them in your sight.
- He’s not my one-pick but he’s like the Korean nerdy boy and so I love it. I also read a witness-post that said he went to visit [his subway advertisement] again after fans left and read all the letters. That made me like him.
- It’s so nice…that a cute kid is like a loser…
- It’s actually better this way.
- He came all dolled-up after people teased him about not knowing how to dress, but they’re all basic style items. That’s so cute to me. Ah, I want to date him and tease him.
A nerdy boyfriend like Kim Taerae? Sign us up.
Former “Boys Planet” Contestant Haruto Gains Attention For His Unserious Posts About Leaving WAKEONE
ZEROBASEONE’s Ricky Is Going Viral For His Unique Eye Makeup — But Not Everyone Seems To Be A Fan
K-Pop Trainee Beomhan Is Gaining Attention For His Unfiltered Reaction To BFF Jay’s Shocking “Boys Planet” Elimination