BTS Picks The Most Hilarious Answers On A Camping Survey And It Shows Their True Personalities
In promotion of their upcoming app game “BTS Island: In The SEOM,” the members each filled out a survey pertaining to what they would do in a real-life scenario of reaching an uninhabited island. Check out what each member answered for each question below!
1. “You become stranded on an island when the boat breaks down. Sadly, your phone isn’t getting any signals. What’s the first thing you do?”
RM, Suga, and Jungkook would get right to business and fix the boat they came on.
However, J-Hope and V choose a more methodical approach and would walk around the island looking for help.
Meanwhile, Jimin and Jin are complete opposites: Jimin has no time to waste and would collect tools before night sets in. Jin would just take the opportunity to get some rest and go to sleep!
2. “The island looks to be deserted. To make matters worse, you failed at fixing the boat. What’s the first thing that comes to mind?”
Glad that all of them are safe, RM, J-Hope, Jimin, Jungkook would think, “It’s a good thing all 7 of us are still together.”
The remaining three members chose completely different answers. V would think, “It’s our time off! Let’s rest while we can!” while Suga would trust Bang PD-nim and wait to be rescued.
Jin’s always ready for adventure: “It’s In the SOOP season 3, In the JUNGLE shoot.”
3. “You find an abandoned beachside cafe! You can make drinks using the ingredients. What’s the first drink you think of?”
In true Korean fashion, RM, Jin, and J-Hope would do their best to make the perfect Iced Americano.
Bottoms up! Suga, V, and Jungkook would make a cocktail, but Jimin says he’ll stay hydrated and stick to water.
4. “You are trying to find some food from the sea. What do you grab from the abandoned rental shop before heading out to sea?”
Everyone chose snorkeling gear, except J-Hope who will drive the duck boat. Everyone get behind Captain Hobi!
5. “You are finally having dinner after a hectic day. What’s your favorite way to have meat?”
All of the BTS members can agree on how they like their meat — except for one! Everyone chose rare, while Jin chose medium well.
6. “You are full after dinner. You decide to take a walk to help digestion. But you run into a pair of glowing eyes in the bush! What’s the closest thing to your gut reaction?”
Scaredy-cats Jin, Suga, and V selected “Oh no! It’s a predator! Everybody RUN!” Meanwhile, RM was the only member to pick “Offense is the best defense! Show it who the boss is!” but something tells ARMY it wouldn’t be long before he was running, too!
J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook proved their knowledge of nature by picking “Don’t provoke it! Stand still.” Jungkook also mentioned he would slowly back away while maintaining eye contact (That’s one lucky wild animal)!
BTS’s Suga Questions His Influence As An NBA Ambassador, But ARMYs Strongly Disagree
BTS’s Suga Shares Childhood Story Involving His One True Obsession
Fan Steals BTS RM’s Cardboard Cutout From A Store… And Updates ARMY About His “New Life”
“The Jungkook Effect” Strikes Again: The BTS Member Unintentionally Causes Another Item To Sell Out