A Japanese fan is making news after she evaded security and started dashing toward BTS‘s Jungkook.
On July 12, a Twitter user’s post went viral. In their post, the netizen uploaded a video of Jungkook greeting fans at the airport on his way to New York.
?????? 웬 미친년이 pic.twitter.com/zEeluvJjAD
— 슙🌙 (@new_moon_suga) July 12, 2023
The video then shows an alarming scene when a reported Japanese fan evaded security and ran toward Jungkook.
Thankfully, security guards were able to block the fan from getting any closer to Jungkook.
Netizens criticized the fan for causing a dangerous scene. Many fans were relieved that Jungkook seemed not to be aware of the incident.
- “Is she crazy? I’m at peace, though, knowing the security guards were there.”
- “It’s a relief that Jungkook didn’t see her.”
- “That’s how you security guard. Reminds me of Britney Spears.”
- “What? Check yourself.”
- “It’s a relief that Jungkook didn’t know what happened. I was shocked.”
- “Wow. It’s a relief that Jungkook didn’t see her.”
- “Stuff like this makes me worry for celebrities’ mental health. Even though it didn’t happen to me, it still gives me the chills.”
- “The security guard did a great job.”
- “Good thing Jungkook didn’t see. Is she crazy?”
- “She ran at him twice.”
Meanwhile, Jungkook is on his way to New York to perform for Good Morning America‘s 2023 Summer Concert Series, held at Central Park.