BTS‘s “golden maknae” Jungkook has a lot going for him: He’s a phenomenal vocalist, incredibly charismatic and captivating on stage, has an adorable personality, and of course, he’s a visual king!
With all that he has going for him, it shouldn’t be a surprise that there are some people who are (playfully) envious of him and what he’s accomplished.
However, a recent post on an online forum has netizens discussing a part of Jungkook’s body that probably wouldn’t be the first thing you’d think of to be jealous over!
Titled “Jungkook’s chin is seriously small”, the author of the post includes the following picture with the caption, “His eyes are round, his nose is round, and his face is also round”.
Jungkook’s chin is certainly cute, and apparently the fact that it appears to be on the smaller side is a trait that netizens find enviable!
There are plenty of comments responding to the original post in agreement with their claims, further showing that Jungkook does have a face shape that’s worth being jealous of, and admiring!
- “His chin is seriously short and small. I’m f*cking jealous”
- “His face is seriously strangely cute, sexy, handsome and innocent, it has it all + he’s a motae flower boy”
- “When you look at him from the front, his chin looks short so he looks cute but from the side, his jawline is f*cking crazy”
- “Ugh pretty. Just looking at Jungkook makes me emotional”
- “Jungkook has a very adaptable(?) face. Depending on styling he can look cute, hot, sexy or pretty. He has massive eyes so his eye makeup (or lack of makeup) really changes how he looks.”
- “He’s seriously so cute 😭”
- “it is about the ratio thing, when the lower part of the face is short, you look younger and when you get older, the lower muscles loosens up and get chubby around the face. So called “trendy-face” is what Koreans call baby face”
Whether it’s his chin or just his facial proportions overall, we definitely agree that Jungkook’s handsomeness is hard to look away from!