CELINE’s creative director Hedi Slimane recently directed and shot a photoshoot for BTS’s V. It was said that he took charge of everything, from styling to artistic direction, and camerawork itself.
The rest of the photoshoot will be released at a later date, but fans are already excited. On the other hand, the concept was so different from his recent shoot for Layover, that fans couldn’t help but compare the aesthetics.
Layover was directed by ADOR’s Min Hee Jin, one of the most well-known directors in K-Pop.
Her unique direction makes the viewer feel tingly, sentimental, and youthful all at once.
No wonder V personally sought her out for his solo album!
Fans voted on whose aesthetic on V was their favorite.
- Hedi’s is insane. Try that concept for him, regardless of whether it is for an album or in acting. I might join the fandom. Wow, it’s crazy.
- Wow, this type of thing is fascinating.
- I’m for Min Hee Jin. Her transparent aura is nice.
- Kyaaa. Both are good.
- Wow, this type of person is a celebrity for sure.
- Wow, he suits both.
- I really love V shot by Min Hee Jin.
Both directors have such distinct styles that we have to give it to V for pulling both off them off flawlessly.