Cha Eunwoo‘s latest K-Drama, “A Good Day To Be A Dog,” is struggling.
On October 19, a post titled “MBC’s <A Good Day To Be A Dog> Viewership Rating” quickly garnered views. The K-Drama tells the story of a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses someone and a man who can break that curse but is afraid of dogs.
In the post, the author uploaded the viewership ratings for the K-Drama’s first three episodes. Despite a cast led by Cha Eunwoo, the K-Drama has floundered in its opening and has yet to pass 3% in viewership rating.
Netizens reacted to the news with mixed reactions. While some were critical of the K-Drama, many stated that they were surprised by the low ratings.
- “It’s pretty fun though.”
- “I am watching it, but I’m turned off by Park Gyu Young‘s hair color and styling, and Cha Eunwoo is just, sigh.”
- “I don’t know anyone in the drama besides Cha Eunwoo, and the main actress isn’t that charming… Why was she cast as the main? The two don’t have any chemistry.”
- “I wish they would play the episodes back-to-back like a 12-episode drama.”
- “I’m enjoying the drama, but I’m disappointed that only one episode airs per week, ㅠㅠ. Cha Eunwoo’s acting isn’t that bad either.”
- “First and foremost, I didn’t know this drama was even airing.”
- “The two leads have 0 chemistry.”
- “I stopped watching after seeing how bad the acting was.
What are your thoughts?