Footballer Choe Gue Sung‘s new hairstyle has fans doing a double-take!
On December 8, Korea’s National Football Team and its coaches met with Korea’s President, Yoon Suk Yeol, to celebrate the National Team’s extraordinary efforts in the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
Understandably, members of Korea’s National Football Team looked their best, but no player stood out more than international heartthrob “Number 9” Cho Gue Sung.
On this day, Cho Gue Sung chose to switch up his hairstyle and decided to go with a slick-back hairstyle.
Cho Gue Sung’s new hairstyle was not lost on his fans or the media. News of the footballer’s new look went viral, and fans couldn’t help but express their adoration for the footballer.
- “That’s what I call a man.”
- “He looks like Bruce Wayne, LOL.”
- “It’s true how they say good-looking men need to put their hair up.”
- “He’s an alpha male. He looks so cool.”
- “His forehead is so cute, LOL. His forehead is so wavy! So cute.”
- “Woah, his (good looks) are crossing a line.”