“I’m Not A Fan But…” — Everyone Is Going Crazy For EXO Baekhyun’s Super Cute “Teolaegi” Pop-Up Store
EXO‘s Baekhyun once created a character called Teolaegi. An adorable little puppy, Teolaegi means “fur baby” in Korean. The character was inspired by his puppy, Mongryong, and Baekhyun himself. With a rare restocking of Teolaegi goods, SM Entertainment decided to open a pop-up store for fans as well.
The quality of the pop-up was so high, that it drummed up buzz online.
With the theme being “housewarming,” the store was designed like a cute home for Teolaegi.
Teolaegi in the bathroom is the cutest thing ever.
Here’s Teolaegi doing the laundry.
Teolaegi’s study room!
We want to live in Teolaegi’s bedroom.
A giant Teolaegi is also available for photos.
The cute character and high quality of the store caught the eye of non-fans as well. Everyone wants a slice of Teolaegi!
- It’s so cute…
- Please sell the giant-raegi… I’m weeping daily because I couldn’t buy it two years ago…
- It’s f*cking cute, crazy… Where is that? I want to go.
- Gasp, I’m not even a fan but I want to go… I can’t believe that’s an official MD doll. The quality is so cute…
- I want to have it… It’s objectively cute.
- I’m not a fan but I bought a few just cuz it’s so cute.
- It’s really cute… But the mole is increasingly looking like a watermelon seed LOL.
The store is only available for visiting through pre-booking a session. Otherwise, the goods are available for pre-order online!
EXO’s Sehun Seems To Update Fans On The Group’s Comeback Status
SM Entertainment’s “Slave-Like” Contract Of Former Super Junior Member Han Geng Resurfaces Following EXO Lawsuit
Baekhyun, Chen, And Xiumin Address Their Future With EXO
MC Mong Responds To Allegations Claiming He Tried To Poach EXO-CBX From SM Entertainment