Main Dancers Slay Together: EXO’s Kai And TWICE’s Momo Complete Each Others’ Dance Challenges
EXO‘s Kai and TWICE‘s Momo are known as the respective main dancers of their groups. They’ve been acknowledged widely by fans as the best male and best female dancers of their generation! So what happens when you put the two together? Slayage, of course!
Kai came back with “Rover” at the same time TWICE’s “Set Me Free” was released. Momo gladly participated in his dance challenge for “Rover.”
She proved that she can slay any genre of dance.
Momo nailed all the beats!
The two were in perfect sync.
It can’t be easy for a girl group member to pull off a male idol’s solo choreography but she did it.
Check out the full video below.
Fans were thrilled to see her dance to “Rover.”
- “Wow, I already knew it but Momo is really good at dancing. Please do more!”
- “Gasp, Momo unnie is super cool.”
- “Wow *shaking* Momo is really good at dancing.”
- “So cool.”
- “No but why are they even dressed in a similar style? They totally look like they’re in the same group. Momo did not come to play.”
Kai returned the favor and participated in TWICE’s dance challenge for “Set Me Free.”
He did each move powerfully but did not go overboard.
He was the perfect example of being respectful of girl groups’ dances while managing to execute it with his own flair.
He even nailed the ending!
Netizens couldn’t get enough of the duo.
- “It’s been a long time since I felt catharsis through watching a dance… This combination is insane…”
- “Ha… This is killing me.”
- “Waiting for her to do Kai’s ‘Rover.’ challenge.”
- “It’s so nice to see kids who dance well dance together~”
We definitely need to see more interactions between the two dancing masters!