K-Pop artists are beloved for many things. Alongside their killer dance moves and angelic vocals, many fans fall in love with K-Pop artists for being amazing human beings.
EXO‘s Baekhyun is going viral for being just that.
A post on Korea’s largest online community titled, “Wow, isn’t Baekhyun amazing?” has racked up over 186K views.
In the post, the author uploaded a tweet from a netizen. According to the netizen, Baekhyun has been secretly volunteering at an orphanage. The full tweet is translated below.
One of my family members knows a basketball player’s wife, whom they met today. According to the wife, she is running a business that has something to do with yachts at the Han River. Well, one day, Baekhyun visited her business with the head of a nearby orphanage. According to her, Baekhyun has been secretly going to the orphanage to volunteer often.
Readers of the post heaped praise at the idol, stating that he is an angel.
- “For real, he is a light.”
- “I am crying right now because of this man who quietly practices and secretly volunteers at an orphanage.”
- “I miss him…”
- “I remember he was criticized for walking around the Han River while in the military, and it was all because he was volunteering.”
- “So this is the Baekhyun sighting at a Yacht Club.”
- “I’m not an EXO fan, but when I think of boy groups, I think of Baekhyun first.”
- “I love Baekhyun, hurry up and come out.”
- “He’s so cool.”
A netizen also uploaded an Instagram post from the yacht club, showing the idol’s autograph as proof.
Baekhyun debuted in 2012 with the third-generation juggernaut K-Pop group EXO. The SM Entertainment boy group would go on to become one of K-Pop’s most successful idol groups ever. Baekhyun enlisted in the military on May 6, 2022.
Feeling nostalgic for EXO? No worries, check out the group’s “Monster” music video in the link below!