IVE‘s Wonyoung is a baby no more! She was adorably fresh-faced when she first stepped onto the screen through Produce 48.
Through her debut with IZ*ONE, she grew from a 14-year-old into…
…a blossoming young lady.
Eventually, she made her second debut with IVE in 2021. She was only 17 years old then. As each year passes, Wonyoung grows increasingly mature.
Now, in 2022, Wonyoung showcased a newer and more mature look through the group’s comeback concept trailer. She rocked the 90s look with a baseball cap.
True to her princess-like image, Wonyoung also donned a sparkly sequinned slip and a ribboned necklace.
Her sultry gaze captivated fans.
In her teaser photos, Wonyoung dons a tiara and a preppy school uniform. The various edgy elements, such as a bejeweled collar and a charm belt, make the schoolgirl look fun.
Her makeup is kept clean with an emphasis on the eyes.
Her beauty and maturing look awed netizens who couldn’t stop praising her beauty.
- “How can a person be so pretty? How annoying.”
- “She’s the very picture of a princess.”
- “She looks very pretty with the cap, personally. It suits her well.”
- “Jjang-wonyo forever!”
- “Wow she ended things”
- “Damn she’s the best girl..”
- “The concept is good.”
- “IVE’s best queenka (popular girl)”
- “What’s up with Starship…?”
- “Wow, the high teen concept is crazy. Even though I knew they would pull it off well.”
- “Wonyoung really is not human..”
The new preppy concept seems to suit IVE’s age perfectly. After all, their youngest member, Leeseo is only 14! We can’t wait for the track to be dropped. In the meantime, check out the trailer below.