Kim Hyun Joong’s ex-girlfriend reportedly miscarried last year from abuse
On May 11th, another series of text exchanges between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend were released.
The star has been entangled in a case with his ex-girlfriend after news of domestic abuse broke out last year complete with medical reports and proof of exchanges between the two.
With the case being pulled out through various apologies, fines, and investigations, a new series of text messages shows a claim by the ex-girlfriend that the current pregnancy is actually the second. Supposedly, the abuse from last year led to a miscarriage of her first child with the idol.
It follows that she previously hid the information because she was embarrassed about having a child and miscarriage out of wedlock. The conversation revealed translates as follows:
Ms. Choi: What do I do about my pregnancy?
KHJ: You’ll have to go to the hospital, I guess.
Ms. Choi: I will.
KHJ: When are you going to go?
Ms. Choi: I don’t know.
KHJ: So what’re you going to do…
Ms. Choi: My body is all bruised…
KHJ: What is it that you want? Why did you send those pictures? To let me know? That you’re hurt?
I’m sorry. Let’s stop this now.
I feel like I’m seeing a side of me I haven’t seen in a few years because of you.
Ms. Choi: Yeah…
I’ve been beat just to the point where I won’t die..
You hit me so much that I think the baby will be miscarried on its own..
Netizens seem to express very little sympathy for the parties:
1. [+2,496, -230] If this is true, Kim Hyun Joong needs to give whatever the woman wants and screw off
2. [+1,681, -56] So when does the pilot episode air?
3. [+167, -5] They both can’t be normal… That woman was already pregnant and beat the first time, she should’ve known to be more careful the second time but instead she gets pregnant again ㅋㅋ Sigh, pathetic
4. [+115, -2] So she got pregnant, got beat, and miscarried… then she got pregnant again. This woman’s crazy. Kim Hyun Joong just needs to leave the country.
5. [+20, -2] You just can’t trust a celebrity’s image… he’s such a scary person..
6. [+16, -2] Hyun Joong-ah, what is going on… you’re hopeless..
Source: TV Report, Naver, and Netizen Buzz