Actor Kim Soo Hyun gained mainstream recognition and popularity around the early 2010s. One of his biggest claims to fame is 2013’s My Love From The Stars.
Fast forward 10 years later, Kim Soo Hyun looks as suave as ever in 2023. He headed to Lotte Department Store for the pop-up of Mido, a Swiss watch brand.
In a collarless t-shirt paired with a blazer suit, he looked both luxurious and effortless at the same time.
Even at 35 years of age, he looks exactly the same as he did in his 20s.
Kim Soo Hyun went off the grid a little after his last drama in 2021, One Ordinary Day. In the two years since, he has been traveling the world, continuing to model for brands, and participating in his various hobbies such as cycling.
Fans were delighted to meet him up close once more at the pop-up event.
They weren’t disappointed by his unchanging visuals.
Kim Soo Hyun greeted every fan and journalist with a bright smile.
Netizens couldn’t help but comment about his features, which never seem to age.
- By my standards, the two top people who don’t age are IU and Kim Soo Hyun.
- He’s so handsome.
- He’s just Do Min Joon, FR.
- Wow… So handsome.
- FR, isn’t he an alien at this point?
- He makes me want to get married to him. I wonder who he will marry…
- Wow, he’s exactly like how he was in My Love From The Star… How fascinating, no, how impressive.
Looks like he’s never beating those vampire allegations!