Fans Think These Two 4th Generation Girl Group Members Look Surprisingly Alike
In K-Pop, the representative visual member is often separate from the “stan attractor” member. These stan attractor members have the type of face that rakes in hard core fans, while the visual member stands out the most to the public.
aespa‘s Winter is a perfect example of a stan attractor! With her soft personality and cute features, she makes everyone’s hearts flutter.
LE SSERAFIM‘s Chaewon is also known to be a huge stan attractor ever since her IZ*ONE days! There’s just something about her large eyes and small face.
While they both are stan attractors, fans have never thought that they look alike — until they were placed next to each other on a thumbnail, that is. Music Bank‘s YouTube channel created an edit of the two, causing fans to realize just how similar they actually look.
Rather than their features looking alike, it’s more that they have similar vibes! Netizens absolutely loved this combination.
- It’s a combination of stan attractors, basically.
- They both seem like the style that’s popular in Japan LOL.
- I love these two so much too.
- I never thought that they looked alike but seeing them next to each other, it’s like they’re the same type. I like them both.
- They look alike but Winter is a cat while Chaewon is more of a raccoon character. Is it because of their eye shape? Anyways. LOL.
- Oh, I love them both so much. Of course, I love everyone in aespa and LE SSERAFIM~~
Hopefully we will get to see the two on a collaborative performance soon!