Recently, former LE SSERAFIM member Kim Garam was spotted in a couple of photos while wearing her high school uniform.
Shared on an online Korean forum with a post titled “Former LE SSERAFIM’s member Kim Garam’s recent whereabouts”, the former idol seems to be wearing the uniform of the prestigious SOPA (School of Performing Arts Seoul), which is known to debut many of their students as K-Pop idols.
If she is indeed attending SOPA even after her departure from LE SSERAFIM after bullying allegations were made against her, netizens wonder if she could be planning to try to return to the K-Pop industry in the future.
Comments from netizens on the post were mixed, though there were a fair amount showing support for the former LE SSERAFIM member.
- “She’s a commoner now so let’s stop giving her attention ^^”
- “What’s up with the kids telling her to returnㅋㅋ She was an iljin who got the 5th level punishment…?”
- “I honestly wish she returns. Being able to look this good isn’t easy”
- “Nothing says anti bullying more than to cyberbully a child even after they faced consequences of their actions”
- “Let’s not lie, she’s beautiful. Hope nothing but the best for her future”
- “I was curious if she could still go to school after that scandal but seeing this, good for her. Actually, if she has a really thick face and still wants to be celebrity, she could make a comeback to the industry and debut as soloist or actress. She has the look for it and it’s not like k industry isn’t full of problematic people already. they are still doing fine so why not her lol”
- “Ppl had so much fun harassing this girl. Truly insane. It’s time to give it up and stop keeping tabs. Both fans and antis need to accept that she’s just a regular person and move on”