Netizens Have A Problem With Lee Si Eon’s Recent Post About Sony PlayStation 5
Netizens are having an unexpected dispute over Lee Si Eon‘s recent post about Sony PlayStation5.
Last month, Lee Si Eon posted photos of PlayStation 5 as well as a caption of gratitude to Sony for sending him such a generous gift.
I came home to a surprise gift from Sony! Even not-for-sale games… that wipe all your stress away. Thank you very much.
— Lee Si Eon
As harmless as the post was, some netizens had a problem with it. The reason being that Sony PlayStation 5 is a Japanese product.
- “I don’t think it’s right for a famous celebrity to accept a gift from a Japanese brand and brag about it on social media.”
- “You should protest against Japanese products.”
- “I don’t support this advertisement.”
On the other hand, other netizens are confused as to why he should be hated on for such a harmless post.
- “Whether he protests against Japanese products or not is his choice.”
- “These people are just jealous.”
- “I want one, too!”
Some Koreans have been on strike against Japanese products due to trade disputes between Korea and Japan.
While people have mixed feelings about it, Lee Si Eon was criticized for his recent mention of PlayStation 5 on social media. On another note, Lee Si Eon recently announced that he’ll be stepping down from MBC‘s I Live Alone to focus on his acting career.