Actress Lee Yu Bi’s Instagram Gets Terrorized By Akgaes Due To Ridiculous Dating Rumors
Actress Lee Yu Bi was once dragged into dating rumors with BTS‘s Jungkook. The rumors were already denied by both parties’ companies. Lee Yu Bi denied even knowing Jungkook, despite acknowledging that she knew Suga.
The dating rumors between Lee Yu Bi and Jungkook do not make sense. They have never even met each other and do not know each other. She said before that she knew Suga but we’re not sure if they contact each other now.
— 935 Entertainment
BTS’s Jungkook And Lee Yu Bi’s Agencies Respond To Dating Rumors
Despite this, the actress still remains plagued by many akgaes. Most recently, a post on a community site alleged that she was dating the BTS star. This resulted in hundreds of malicious comments on her Instagram account, a bulk from international fans.
While some fans simply stuck to negative emojis…
…others warned her away from Jungkook.
Other fans posted comments in poorly worded Korean, likely using a translator. Most attacked her for her age and looks, while others called her an “attention seeker.”
Lee Yu Bi nor her company has yet to comment on the matter, but netizens are perplexed at why the issue is cropping up again when it was already denied once in 2021.
- Wow, was this post also the doings of that akgae gallery?
- All I know is that this one girl is being tortured because she’s being used in the internal fight of the boy group’s fandom.
- I’m a BTS fan, and this is the first I’m hearing of dating rumors. LOL
- What are they hoping for with those comments? They already said they’re not dating; what more do you want… It’s not like there’s something to break up…
- What fault does Lee Yu Bi have?
- Seems like they’re really mentally ill… But you’re not going to get noticed this way… Get it together!
The huge plot twist is that multiple comments have voiced out that this might not be the doing of Jungkook’s akgaes, but of other members’ akgaes trying to create a bad image for Jungkook’s fans. As the internal fight between the akgaes grows, the ones who are truly victims are the good fans who simply love the entire group for who they are.
BTS Kicks Off 2023 FESTA With 10th Anniversary Family Portrait
BTS’s Suga And Halsey To Release New Collaborative Song Together
Forever A Fan: How BTS’s Jimin Greatly Inspired ENHYPEN’s Ni-Ki During The Latter’s “Bite Me” Comeback
BTS’s Suga Questions His Influence As An NBA Ambassador, But ARMYs Strongly Disagree