Actor Namgoong Min is known for his stellar acting skills. He mostly plays roles in sageuk, traditional K-Dramas. He has been acting for almost 22 years now, with his debut having been made in 2001.
But did you know that under those long-sleeved robes, he actually hides some smokin’ hot tattoos?
They’re visible in his older photos when he wears short-sleeved shirts.
Here’s his tattoos right after a work out.
It looks rather big.
It looks like a dragon at first glance.
He also has a small tattoo on his chest.
It was visible in the drama Remember.
Due to his job as an actor, he has to cover up his tattoos at times. Here’s his arm tattoo with special makeup covering it.
He also has a smaller one on the inside of his elbow.
It only serves to make him hotter in the eyes of many.
- It’s the first time I’m seeing it, gasp.
- It’s the first time I’m seeing it…
- It’s surprising so it’s hot.
- Did he have it during We Got Married? Did he not?
- Oh wow, fascinating.
- The one on his right arm… When he shows it, his image totally changes.
- Young Master Namgoong has a tattoo, but I don’t.
- I like it…
Did you know about it?