The concept of doppelgangers — two people that look extremely similar — is not new to K-Pop, with some pairs of idols sharing eerily similar visuals.
A recently found lookalike of NCT‘s Jaehyun, however, comes from an unexpected place!
In a discussion on an online forum, netizens compare the K-Pop idol to a Japanese male model simply known as Tan, and we have to admit, their resemblance is uncanny.
Even with Tan’s facial hair, their features do share a lot of similarities that give them comparable appearances!
— は (@mmvita___) October 6, 2022
Photos on the model’s Instagram page have been used to make the comparisons, drawing newfound interest to Tan’s social media platform.
View this post on Instagram
Comments on the post online are sharing their agreement in Jaehyun and Tan’s similar visuals!
- “Crazy, the fact that they look alike is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Aren’t they the same person? This is daebak…”
- “No but I thought that he was using a Jaehyun filterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Looks like a poorly disguised Jaehyun trying to live a double life as a non-celeb”
- “i would have thought he was trying to play a prank on fans by walking in public with a ridiculous moustache disguise lol i wonder how many times people have seen him on the street and gone home to tell their friends they saw the real jaehyun 😂😂”
- “jaehyun is living a double life that’s the only explanation”
What do you think of Jaehyun’s doppelganger?