Ever since the first alleged photo of BTS‘s V and BLACKPINK‘s Jennie was leaked in May of this year, fans have been anxiously waiting for either YG Entertainment or HYBE to respond, but to no avail.
With the release of the most recent photos of the two idols together and further allegations that BTS’s V had attended a private listening party for BLACKPINK’s upcoming new album, fans are voicing their frustration over the respective labels’ silence regarding the idols’ dating allegations.
As silence has always been YG Entertainment’s disposition in regards to their artist’s dating rumors, it isn’t surprising that they have been tight-sealed about the rumors.
Even so, fans are stating it isn’t fair to them for the labels to stay silent while alleged evidence of the couple is widely shared online.
Fans flocked to online forums to express their displeasure with the labels, with some going as far as accusing the labels of playing with fans’ emotions.
- “At this point, they should just acknowledge it for the sake of all parties.”
- “This is the first time I’m seeing an idol couple date openly while not acknowledging that they are dating.”
- “Just admit it. Every day there is a new article.”
- “If you guys are going to do this, then just admit it. You guys are making it so obvious to the world. By staying silent, it’s the fans who are the ones suffering.”
- “They should just admit it. It isn’t cool to date openly and not admit it. Everyone knows they are dating.”
- “They don’t even seem to care about what fans think. They should have known that there would be rumors if V attended the party, but he still went.”
- “I have inner peace since I am not a fan of either. If I was a fan, I would be crushed.”
- “The labels are silent, the hacker is going crazy, international fans are still denying the pictures are real, and in the midst of all this, he goes to the listening party, LOL. I’m tired of it all. I just hate it all.”
What are your thoughts?