Netizens reacted to Dawn liking his now ex-girlfriend, HyunA‘s breakup post on her Instagram.
On November 30, fans around the world were shocked to learn that HyunA and her longtime boyfriend and fiance, Dawn, had broken up.
HyunA revealed her new relationship status on her Instagram, where she uploaded a post stating the couple had indeed broken up.
We have broken up.
We have decided to remain good friends and good colleagues starting from now.
Thank you for your constant support and watching over us fondly.
Fans were shocked, once again, to learn that the idol’s ex-boyfriend Dawn had liked the post.
Netizens couldn’t believe the dynamic duo was no longer, as the couple had recently announced their engagement.
- “Are you serious? I thought they were playing.”
- “Is this real?”
- “So many couples break up right before getting married. I wonder if that’s what happened.”
- “Woah. Is this real? They looked so good together… I can’t believe it.”
- “What’s the big deal? (Non-celebs) date and break up all the time.”
- “I think they’re playing.”
Other netizens felt the fact that Dawn liked HyunA’s post shows the two most likely are still on good terms and praised the couple’s cool (nonchalant) disposition.
- “He liked (the post). LOL. I think they are still on good terms. They really are cool.”
- “They are so cool. What’s going on?”
- “Personally, I like the fact that he liked the post. It seems they were and still are on good terms.:
- “You think they are still on good terms? LOL. Yeah, right.”
- “They must still be on good terms. They are so cool—I thought they were a Hollywood couple.
How are you coping with the breakup? Check out the link below if you want the old thing back!