It was recently announced that LABOUM‘s former member, Yulhee, would be divorcing her husband, FTISLAND‘s Minhwan.
The news came as a huge shock to many, who believed that the couple would make it to the end. Between the two, they have three young children. The children also often appear on variety shows such as Return Of Superman.
Netizens were caught by surprise. The two looked like the perfect couple on TV shows.
- They’ll be alright by themselves anyway.
- I thought that they would live well together…
- Ah… I still thought they were doing fine together…
- They’ll be alright by themselves anyway. Why would you worry about celebrities and their kids? They’ll eat and live just fine.
The pair got together during LABOUM’s promotions. Yulhee was still an active idol when she was hit by pre-marital pregnancy. She soon quit the group to focus on her family life. Later on, she began appearing on broadcast again with her children and husband. As such, many still hold “being a nuisance to the group” against her. Others expressed their concern for the children.
- Wow… She created such a ruckus before she left, but ends up getting a divorce…
- They lived in the neighborhood next to mine, and I even saw them sticking up ads at the bus stop. Seems like they didn’t last long in the end.
- Well, in this day and age, divorce isn’t a flaw and if you can’t live together, it’s better to split up early. I’ve seen many instances where they become even more miserable sticking together simply for the reason that “it’s for the kids.”
- Since they have three kids, they would’ve considered this even more deeply before deciding on it…
- If you left the group while being a nuisance, you should’ve lived well at the very least.
- I thought they’d live well together… Sigh.
- They don’t just have one kid?
You can read Minhwan’s announcement below.