NMIXX‘s stage during the recording for JTBC music show K-909 is said to have gone horribly wrong.
On July 10, several netizens on Twitter claimed that NMIXX’s performance during a taping of JTBC’s K-909 went incredibly wrong.
엔믹스 K-909 사녹 진짜 역대급이다
드론이 막내 머리 쥐어뜯음
진심 충격과 공포의 사녹이라 발매 전에 노래 먼저 들은 감격보다 도망치는게 먼저였음
— 나로 (@KPOP_NARO) July 10, 2023
NMIXX’s K-909 filming was the worst. The stage was set on fire, a person fainted, and a drone ripped the maknae’s hair.
It was seriously a shocking and scary incident. Rather than listen to their song, we focused on running away.
K909 사녹 후기
세트가 너무 예뻤고요 무슨 처리 잘못해서 작게 화재났는데 대피 안시켜서 사람 쓰려졌고
사과하시긴 했는데 나가지도 못하게 하고 덕분에 더 저질체력됨
규진이 머리에 드론도 끼고
두번은 안갈려고요 하..
— 제비 (@zdifkfc) July 10, 2023
My thoughts after attending K909‘s recording.
The set was so pretty, but because they didn’t take care of something, the stage caught on fire but because they didn’t evacuate people, someone fainted. They did apologize, and because they didn’t let us leave, we were all exhausted. The song was good, but a drone got caught in Kyujin’s hair. I won’t ever go to another recording.
Netizens further claimed that Lily was also hit by a drone but that, thankfully, the girls didn’t sustain any major injuries.
thankfully the girls were able to flee and there are no reports of injuries.
some saying they also saw the drone bump into lily’s arm,, this is just upsetting 😕
“honestly they should’ve done an evacuation if there was a fire. the burnt smell was so strong, all they did was… pic.twitter.com/vcbPPNVatf
— jelly’s dream (@sullkyu) July 10, 2023
Stay tuned for updates.