Park Seo Joon is set to make his official Marvel debut on November 10 with The Marvels.
The much-anticipated movie will see the actor’s international debut in the role of Prince Yan.
With each still and trailer released, The Marvels has generated growing excitement among Park’s fans with the promising scope of his character. His undeniably attractive visuals have also contributed to the buzz a lot.
However, a recent still from the movie has got the internet divided over Park Seo Joon’s styling. In particular, netizens seem to be unimpressed with the headdress he is seen wearing, with two large wings spreading from both sides of his head.
While there were some who defended the actor’s appearance, saying his handsome faces stood out regardless, many felt that his headpiece was a comical version of Korea’s Silla-era golden crowns.
Here’s what Korean netizens feel about Park Seo Joon’s latest look from The Marvels:
- “Ah, this is freaking funny. A decorated elephant.”
- “It’s hard to make a living.”
- “Still, it looks okay to me.”
- “Ah, this really sucks TT TT.”
- “Is he wearing a Silla-era gold crown or what? LOL.”
- “Woah, what is this…”
- “Is this a gold crown or what? LOL.”
- “Wow, this is the worst.”
- “Is he…an Indian…God?”
- “Ah, this is crazy.”
- “Even in that styling, his face still survived. LOL. He’s indeed handsome, LOL.”
- “Huh? He looks like a f*cking handsome peacock. It looks fine to me LOL”
- “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It must be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.”
- “It’s not like I’m gonna watch it just to see that actor, so it doesn’t matter.”
- “His eyes, nose, and lips are all there. That’s enough.”
- “Are those ears? Those big ones?”