Having debuted in August 2014, Red Velvet is well into their ninth year in the K-Pop industry, but you wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking at them!
In the past eight and a half years, the members have all grown up beautifully, with visuals still legendary in the industry that rivals only their own talents.
Earlier today, the girl group came back with the song “Birthday”, showcasing the members’ quirky sides and vocal and rapping skills in a way that only Red Velvet could pull off!
For their comeback, the members had their photos taken by journalists in simple but elegant outfits that let each of their individual charms shine.
The images were featured on an online post on a Korean forum, where many comments from fans fawned over the members’ beauty.
- “Wow everyone is f*cking pretty”
- “Pretty kid next to pretty kid… They make me happy just lookingㅋㅋㅋ I want to hear the song ASAP”
- “Joy is a princessㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
- “Seulgi and Yeri came out so well”
- “They’re coming at the end of the year…! Everyone is f*cking prettyㅠ”
International fans also shared their thoughts on the members’ appearances, which were overwhelmingly positive too!
- “Irene…. I f*cking love you…”
- “They are GLOWING”
- “My cake girlies slaying as always”
- “They all fit their styles so well, pretty”
- “Their outfits look so good lately. Their stylist really knows how to enhance their individual bodies and vibes”
- “The girls are just so prettyyyy. The outfits could be more cohesive but individually r fabulous and I wish Wendy was also wearing white. Wendy especially looks so pretty her hair is stunning.”
We’re happy that Red Velvet was able to have multiple successful comebacks this year!