Netizens Can’t Get Enough Of IVE’s Pre-Release Track, “KITSCH”
After a hugely successful debut, IVE raked in awards, even winning a Daesang in 2022. They’re back to ring in 2023 with a bang! On March 20, 2023, the girls treated fans to a teaser of their pre-release track, “KITSCH.”
Each of the girls slayed their individual shots. Jang Wonyoung proved herself to be the visual queen once again.
Ahn Yujin stunned with a perfect hair flip.
Gaeul sunbae is definitely the most charismatic in the group.
Maknae Leeseo has gotten more beautiful since we last saw her.
Vocal queen Liz is the whole package.
Last but not least, Rei shocked everyone with a daring transformation. She now has pastel pink hair.
The super short teaser already proved to be effective with its addictive beat. Netizens were left wanting more!
- “There are many instances recently where the pre-release is better than the title track… They also chart well. Aespa, BLACKPINK, NewJeans, all were examples of that.”
- “I love it.”
- “I was like, is their title the same word for kitsch that I know…? But they sang that word a lot as soon as I played it.”
- “No, but why is it so short? Give me more.”
- “Wow, they pulled a guerilla on us. I can’t wait.”
- “Wow, Rei with pink hair!!”
Will the pre-release end up more favored than their actual title track? We don’t know about that, but what we do know is that it’s a banger for sure! Check out the teaser for “KITSCH” below.
IVE’s Wonyoung Looks Healthier And More Gorgeous Than Ever At A Fred Jewelry Event
Get To Know Actress Jang Da Ah, IVE Jang Wonyoung’s Gorgeous Sister
IVE’s Jang Wonyoung Receives Praise From Netizens For Apparent Healthy Weight Gain
Koreans Think That This Styling Is The Best For IVE’s Wonyoung — 6 Moments Where She Rocked It