SM Rookies announced their latest addition to the trainee group, a Chinese member named Xiao Jun!
Xiao Jun was introduced through a special video that contained key words that describe who he is. He’s listed vague words, such as “Paris”, “Laughing sound”, “Sense of hearing”, “Eight” and more.
The only thing that was introduced for certain was that he was born on August 8, 1999.
As expected of an SM idol, Xiao Jun fit the description of a teenage heartthrob! Just look at those breath-taking visuals!
Even though the teaser video only gave a glimpse of Xiao Jun, netizens have already begun swooning over his gorgeous visuals!
- “He’s totally my type. He’s so good looking.”
- “He’s so good looking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He’s my ideal type”
- “SM idols really do have legendary visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ…”
- “He has such strong, handsome features ㅋㅋㅋ I give credit to SM. They know my type.”
Many even believe that he’ll be debuting in NCT’s upcoming new unit that will focus in China!
- “SM really has a type of visual they love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His visuals will fit well with NCT”
- “I feel like he’s probably going to debut in the NCT Chinese team”
- “He looks like Taeyong and Jaehyun mixed together”
- “I can’t wait to see NCT China’s team debut”
No matter where Xiao Jun debuts, no one can deny he’s already got a solid fanbase growing from this one short video!