Song Ji Hyo is receiving heavy criticism for her latest Instagram post.
Recently, the actress uploaded a photo of the Running Man members awaiting a flight to Singapore.
Glaringly missing from the photo is Jeon So Min, who recently said goodbye to the show. Many fans criticized the actress for uploading the photo on November 6, almost a full week before the airing of Jeon So Min’s final episode.
According to one report, netizens expressed their discomfort in the comments, which are translated below.
- “Are you happy that you’re the only woman on the show?”
- “The timing of this photo is unfortunate.”
- “As someone who watched Running Man because of Jeon So Min, this photo brought tears to my eyes.”
- “I think it is too soon to upload pictures like this.”
- “Jeon So Min’s goodbye episode hasn’t even aired yet.
Meanwhile, Jeon So Min revealed on October 23 that she will be leaving the show. At the time, the actress’s label stated that after lengthy discussions with the show’s producers and members, they felt it was best if Jeon So Min took time to recharge. Jeon So Min, who joined the show in April 2017, said goodbye to fans on her final episode, which aired on November 12.