Starbucks Korea Releases A New Cup For 2020 Holiday Season… And Ends Up Attracting All The K-Pop Fans
In celebration of the upcoming holiday season, Starbucks Korea released its new line-up of merchandise…
… including this limited edition “20 Holiday Jumping Dog Glass Cold Cup” with a lid in the shape of a white dog.
When the official Starbucks Korea website uploaded the product for sale, the cold cup’s adorable visual enchanted not only the regular Starbucks cup-collectors…
… but also the countless K-Pop fandoms! Plenty of boy group fandoms found the cup to remind them of their puppy-like biases…
- “OH MY GOODNESS, when did Starbucks release a JR merch?”
- “Jungkook, is that you? TAKE ALL MY MONEY.”
- “THIS IS DEFINITELY MINGYU THE MALTESE. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.”
- “No…? I’m pretty sure this is my chimmy. Thanks, Starbucks, for the Jimin merch!”
- “Are they going to have any stock left… I really want this Younghoon cup.”
- “Whaaa…? I guess Starbucks wanted to put out a Jungwoo merch? LOL.”
- “Okay, I don’t know what all of you are seeing. This is obviously Kang Daniel!”
- “WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MINHYUK DOING AT STARBUCKS?”
- “… Park Jihoon anyone…?”
… as well as some girl group fandoms!
- “MY BABY DAHYUN AS A CUP??? Shut up and take all my money.”
- “Gasp! This is adorable. I can’t wait to get my hands on a Jo Yu Ri cup.”
K-Pop lovers simply couldn’t resist splurging on this official unofficial must-have 2020 merchandise…
… and so the cup is reported to have been sold out already in multiple Starbucks locations around Korea!
What do you think? Is the Jumping Dog your bias in disguise?