Yoo Ah In Divides His Fans With A Simple Photo Of Spicy Fish Cakes
Well, that was unexpected.
Actor Yoo Ah In recently posted a photo of delicious-looking spicy fish cakes from a street stall and captioned it, “This is enough.”
While the snack looks delicious, the photo unexpectedly sparked a debate in the comment section.
Yoo Ah In’s fans have divided opinions regarding the portion size of his snack.
While many can’t believe that that’s all Yoo Ah In ate…
- Doesn’t he need to eat fried tofu, too? That’s not enough.
- This Oppa has a small appetite.
- How can you go to a street stall and only eat 3 fish cakes?
- Didn’t you eat spicy rice cakes?
- This Oppa’s portion size is shocking.
Others are defending Yoo Ah In’s choice to keep his meal simple.
- It looks delicious.
- This is exactly what I order when I go to street stalls.
- You actually ate 8 pieces but just took photos of 3, right?
Yoo Ah In is so buzzworthy that he managed to start a discussion among fans over a photo of spicy fish cakes.
Now that’s what you call impressive.
Only Yoo Ah In.