As the end of the year draws near, so does BTS V‘s birthday! The BTS member officially celebrates his birthday on the second to last day of the year. This year, V will turn 27 (international age) on December 30.
The lovable and charming second youngest member of BTS has grown up in front of ARMYs’ eyes, and as the lives of the BTS members become more extravagant each year, so do ARMYs’ birthday celebrations for the beloved members.
This year, one of BTS V’s largest fan sites, Nuna V, is earning attention and praise from fans and netizens for the elaborate and impressive ways they’re showering V in love for his 27th birthday.
Here are 6 of Nuna V’s larger-scale birthday events for V!
1. A two-week bus circulation
A special graphic for BTS’s V will cover a bus that is set to run a two-week circulation in celebration of V’s birthday.
2. A custom 7-Eleven storefront
The 7-Eleven around the corner from the HYBE building will have a custom storefront made of pictures from BTS V’s photo-folio.
3. Bus station birthday advertisements
Bus stations in front of the main HYBE building and in front of bus stations in Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka, Japan, will feature these gorgeous ads for V’s birthday.
4. Incheon International Airport
People flying in and out of South Korea’s largest airport, Incheon International Airport, will be greeted with two 60-meter videos of BTS’s V for his birthday!
5. Media advertisements in Japan
Outdoor birthday ads will be displayed in Shizuoka, Hiroshima, Tokushima, Miyazaki, and Okinawa, Japan.
6. Special Photo Event and Fan Cafes
A photo event for BTS V’s birthday will be set up in front of Hotel Skypark Central Myeongdong in Seoul for ARMYs to visit.
Fan birthday cafe events are set up in Hongdae, Myeongdong, Tokyo, Dubai, and behind the HYBE building in Seoul.
Six lucky fans were also given vouchers to stay in V-themed rooms in the Skypark Hotel.
Many other events have been set up in V’s honor, and netizens couldn’t believe how incredible the scale of Nuna V’s events is.
- “Dude, Nuna V does god’s work. Seriously.”
- “I believe Nuna V is one of the most popular BTS fansites. Their work is on another level.”
- “I love Nuna V because their work captures their undying love for V. I bet some people will try making a big deal out of this. But please leave Nuna V alone.”
- “So dope. If you come across comments trolling BTS members, please disregard them. Haters are out there trying to ruin the comments section to turn ARMYs against one another.”
- “Whoa. Nuna V is kind of impressive, really.”
This isn’t the first time Nuna V went viral for their impressive V-themed fan events. In the article below, check out the interactive photo exhibit they set up in Seoul this summer!