BTS’s V Felt The Pressure From Onstage Closeup Shots … But Fans Beg To Differ
BTS‘s V may be one of the most handsome men on the planet but he still has his moments of self-doubt. Once, he mentioned backstage that closeup shots of his face were just a tad pressurizing.
The cameraman comes in close on his face at the start of the performance. However, as they were using a handycam, rather than using a zoom function, the cameraman had to approach V at a close distance.
At the start of “Boy In Luv”, the camera comes really close to my face. It’s it too much pressure to come in that close? It comes all the way right here.
그거 너무 부담스럽게 오지 않아요? 거의 이까지 오던데 pic.twitter.com/zSwuP8m6tp
— APRIL COTTON (@cotton_kv) October 27, 2020
Fans have been commenting that he has absolutely nothing to worry about.
With his perfect features, even a 4K closeup wouldn’t be a problem!
His visuals may even launch an official investigation into discovering if V even has any pores!
His high nose bridge, full eyebrows, and luscious lips are points of envy with fans around the world.
- “Throw away the pressure.”
- “I love pressurizing stuff!”
- “A face I’m amazed by everytime I see it.”
- “Saving post”
- “No!!! It’s not even a little bit pressurizing!!”
- “If there’s no close ups, it’s a pity~ Closeups are a must keke”
- “What the, how does he look so handsome with hair sticking out like corn chips.”
- “Handsome people can do closeups. They look more handsome.”
With such supportive fans, V can rest assured! In other news, BTS is set to make a comeback with a full-length album in November. Stay tuned!