A fancam of BTS V after 2018 MBC Gayo Daejejeon gained a lot of attention from fans.
On the 31st of December, top artists of Korea gathered at 2018 MBC Gayo Daejejeon to put on spectacular performances in celebration of the wonderful year 2018 ending and the new year 2019 beginning.
After the program came to an end, all the artists turned to the audience and fans to say goodbye before they made their way off stage.
BTS V walked over to the sides and closely scanned the crowd, all the while waving to A.R.M.Ys in the audience.
It looked like he was looking for someone, but who was he looking for?
It turns out, he was looking for his parents!
As a staff member walked past, V whispered to him that he couldn’t find his parents in the crowd. The staff member then pointed in a direction, presumably the area where seats were reserved for family and friends of artists.
V continued looking, and shouted: “Dad, put your hands up!”
Fans believe that V, in the end, did find his parents in the crowd, judging by his big happy smile!
Watching this video, A.R.M.Ys have fallen in love with V all over again.
- I don’t know why but I kept crying while watching this video
- How can he remain so pure while working in the rough entertainment industry? T_T I can’t help but love him more the more I get to know him T_T
- If an angel is born as a human, it would be Taetae
- He’s so lovely… The way he talks with the staff member is lovely, the way he smiles brightly at his parents is lovely, the way he says “dad, put your hands up” is lovely… Cute
- Why is this making me tear up T_T… So cute yet so touching
Seems like V is capable of everything from charismatic to cute!