Jessica Jung posted some travel pictures to her instagram account – and while initial reactions were positive, Koreans are starting to criticize her most recent post.
The photos show Jessica surrounded by flowers in Claude Monet’s gardens in Giverny, France, with the caption, “In the garden of my dreams”. Fans on instagram have left hundreds of positive comments, comparing her to the flowers.
- “Almost mistook Jess for a flower.”
- “All those flowers and yet you’re the prettiest one!”
- “Everything I see in this picture is beautiful.”
- “Pretty angel.”
- “That dress is absolutely adorable~! You are so beautiful”
- “Very beautiful.”
- “My role model.”
- “So pretty!”
- “You have a beautiful smile.”
- “You went on a trip? Have a good rest and come back.”
But when Korean media shared the images and comments, Korean netizens began to criticize the photos, comparing her to several male celebrities.
- “I saw the thumbnail and thought it was Byun Ki Soo-ssi crossdressing…”
- “She looks like a man with long hair…”
- “Wow, she looks like Mona Lisa.”
- “Is this really Jessica? She looks like a completely different person.”
- “I’m a woman and.. I really never leave negative comments but.. aigoo… What happened ㅠㅠ or is it just a bad picture.”
- “Am I really drunk right now… what is this picture… ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ”
- “She looks like Kim Jong Seo.”
- “Damn long face.”
- “Mo… Mona Lisa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Moon Bok hyung…? What’re you doing there…?”
- “Wait, she uploaded this thinking she actually looked good?”
- “She has such masculine features, even after all that work.”
- “Wow.. she looks exactly like Kim Jong Seo.”
- “She looks like Jesus.”
Earlier this year, netizens posted negative comments about Jessica’s friendship with basketball star Stephon Marbury after the two starred in a movie together.
Although it seems like Jessica’s antis have become more vocal, she still has plenty of fans around the world!