Rookie actor Jo Byung Gyu is recently gaining attention for his impressive acting skills during a fight scene in The Uncanny Encounter. One particular netizen even questioned if he had experience being stabbed by a knife, due to how perfectly he reenacted the scene.
From being shocked at the stabbing…
…to his reaction to blood spurting out.
His body flinching in pain…
… and eventually losing consciousness.
Take note of the slight trembles in his body.
What was the cherry on top, was the way he acted out registering people coming to save him…
…then passing out in pain without being able to properly look at them.
Netizens have been in nothing but awe for his acting skills.
- “Jo Byung Gyu’s acting is amazing. Anticipating what kind of acting he will show next.”
- “Can’t believe he’s acting out his wrist being cut… it really looks painful”
- “Byung Gyu-yah, do less!”
- “Really, his acting is super f*cking good… Let’s go for season 2!”
- “Byung Gyu-yah, it’s so great you’re good at acting”
You can catch The Uncanny Encounter and more of his top-notch acting on Netflix!