NCT 127 recently set off for their North American tour. The group visited Santa Monica along the way and stopped for some fun and memories along the pier.
Jungwoo stepped out in a weather-appropriate basketball jersey, long black pants, and a crossbody bag.
With unstyled hair and little to no makeup on, he looked like the epitome of the main lead in a youth drama.
Netizens were quick to appreciate his stunning proportions and innocent visuals.
Even in photos taken by passersby, he showed off his flawless aura, height, and face.
With the wind in his hair and his outfit a perfect mix of casual and trendy, Jungwoo looked like an actor.
Netizens had nothing but praise for him.
- “I hope he can meet a piece of work that can capture these vibes of his well. It’s bright but fragile, innocent but strong. It’s very odd, but I mean it totally as a compliment.”
- “After seeing this, I suddenly want to watch a youth romcom.”
- “He’s totally an idol-type of face though.”
- “But it’s such a pity for Jungwoo to keep on only doing promotions for the NCT 127 unit. He’s someone who originally has a vibe like this to him. He has this fragile and innocent image.”
- “He really reminds me of milk… His face is one that the entire school probably had a crush on in high school but it’s so… what can I say…unbridled? It’s just that to me, he looks the most innocent of all those I can think of in that category. But in these photos, he looks just like a human enjoying himself rather than an idol. It makes me feel all choked up.”
Jungwoo’s sweet and fragile visuals are one of his strongest drawing points. Hopefully, fans can get to see him in a youth drama soon.