Korea’s Favorite Heart Throb Gong Yoo Has A New Hairstyle And Netizens Don’t Like It
Actor Gong Yoo has shocked netizens with his new hairstyle at a press conference for his new movie.
Gong Yoo will be making his big screen comeback through film, Seobok which is about a human clone with fellow actor Park Bo Gum. However, it wasn’t the movie that grabbed the attention of netizens but something else. At the press conference for his new movie, Gong Yoo sported a new hairstyle and that became the talk of the town.
Donning a shorter cut, Gong Yoo was captured with his hair slicked back with little bangs in a throwback to the 90’s. While his handsome face hasn’t changed, netizens all around have agreed that this hairstyle is not flattering for the popular actor. Here’s what they had to say:
- This is the hair’s fault…who is the hair stylist?
- He went from oppa to ajusshi
- Oppa this is not it
- It’s okay but please grow it out again
- I’m disappointed in this hairstyle
- I’m sorry to say this is not it
- This reminds me of the old Hong Kong actors back in the day
- Oppa please put your hair back down
- Oppa your attractiveness was all in your hair
While his hair may have disappointed netizens, the premiere of Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum’s new movie will have them all excited in no time. Catch Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum in Seobok, which is set to premiere sometime in December 2020.