Test Yourself: ARMYs Are Trying Out Their BTS Knowledge With This EBS’s Quiz Show
In a special BTS-themed episode of EBS’s Janghak Quiz, one of Korea’s longest running TV programs of 47 years designed to quiz high school students and award scholarships to the winning contestants, five student ARMYs competed head to head on testing their BTS knowledge.
The quiz consisted of complicated BTS questions that ended up baffling the contestants and the viewers alike. ARMYs all over the world are now using this episode to test their own savviness!
Ready to try your luck? Here’s the first question:
Which BTS member has the blood type that can be given to all the other members?
The answer is… Jin, with blood type O!
Which BTS music video was about the nucleic acid that contains the genetic code?
The answer is, 3. “DNA”!
Holding up okay? Try this next question. Remember RM‘s speech at the UN? Read this excerpt and pick the idiom that best summarizes his point.
1. To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
2. It is the icing on the cake.
3. By other’s faults wise men correct their own.
4. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
The answer would be 4. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!
Now, try putting these four members in the order of their hometown populations, from the most to least.
That would be Jimin from Busan, Suga from Daegu, J-Hope from Gwangju, then RM from Goyang!
Here’s another one. Read the descriptions for four different colors. Then, put them in the order of brightness, from highest to lowest.
1. The color of the outfits from the first performance at the Saudi Arabia concert
2. The color of the LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR album cover
3. The color of the Parisian mailbox that appeared in Jimin’s birthday video for Jungkook
4. The color of V’s hair in the “Boy With Luv” music video
The answer is 1. White, 3. Yellow, 4. Blue, then 2. Black.
What would an ARMY derive from these keywords?
– The title of RM and V’s first original work together
– The title of track #4 on BTS’s “LOVE YOURSELF TEAR” album
– The missing word from BTS’s concert slogan:
When we’re together, even _____ turn to seas.
– The item that Jin carries in any “Boy With Luv” performance
The correct answer would be The Little Prince.
The title of RM and V’s first original work together: 4 O’clock
The title of track #4 on BTS’s “LOVE YOURSELF TEAR” album: 134340
The missing word from BTS’s concert slogan:
“When we’re together, even deserts turn to seas.”
The item that Jin carries in any “Boy With Luv” performance: A rose
ARMYs, after getting their butts kicked, are praising EBS for making such a thorough quiz — and are hoping that BTS themselves would try answering the questions!
- “Okay, but even Bang PD wouldn’t get everything correct. The first outfit of Saudi Arabia concert, my goodness. LMAO.”
- “This is so hard, lol.”
- “I WANT BTS TO TRY THIS!!! GET IT READY, PRODUCTION TEAM!!!”
- “Even the most loyal ARMYs couldn’t get these right. This is like BTS facts plus trivia!”
- “I know nothing about BTS so… I’m already eliminated by the first question.”
- “Talk about the difficulty level of these questions LMAO.”
“HYBE Only Knows Money” — Netizens Angered By Ridiculous Prices For BTS Suga’s Online Concert Streaming Tickets
J-Hope’s Promotion: Understanding The Military Ranks In South Korea
Global Superstar Ne-Yo Is Gaining Attention For His Recent Comments About BTS And The K-Pop Industry
BTS’s Jungkook Debuts A Shorter Haircut During His Live Broadcast — Netizens React Differently